How to Whitelist Our Email Address
Unsolicited and unwanted emails are becoming a larger problem. Email services have therefore made their spam filters more stringent.
Unfortunately, many times, some important and informative emails are sent into the spam folder without our knowledge. This usually happens when the service provider doesn’t find a particular email address in its database of valid IDs or when you have not added it to your contact list.
Whitelisting emails will make sure that you receive emails from welcome senders while preventing spam coming in from the others.
Here is how you can whitelist an email address depending on your email applications:
Add us to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click “Contacts” on the left side of any Gmail page.
- Then Click “Create Contact”.
- Type into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click “Save”.
Set up a filter to our email address in your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on “Mail Options” (upper right-hand corner).
- Select “Filters” under the Management column. Click on the “Add” button.
- In the “From header:” row, pick “contains” in the drop-down, and enter the email address in the box.
- At the bottom of the page Click the “Choose Folder” and select “Inbox”.
- Click the “Add Filter” button.
Add our email address to your Safe Senders list:
- Go to the Tools menu, click “Options”.
- Then on the Preferences tab, click “Junk E-mail”.
- And, within the Safe Senders tab, click “Add”.
- In the Add address box, type and click OK.
Outlook also considers email IDs added to contacts to be safe. You can add to your contact list in Outlook. This can be done by opening the email you received from us, right-clicking the From address, and selecting “Add To Contacts”. You can also access your Address Book via the tools drop-down menu.
Add our email address to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right-hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Type into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If the mailing is in your “Junk E-Mail Folder”, open the email and click the “Not Junk” button.
Please check that is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can access the Blocked Senders list by moving to Options, Junk E-Mail Protection and then Blocked Senders List. If you see an email address that shouldn’t be a part of this list, select it and click the Remove button.
The most common ways to whitelist an email address is by adding it to the address book, white list or safe list in the email application. However, there is no standard method and it might differ from application to application.
If you don’t find such an option, you’ll need to contact the support team of your email application and they’ll surely be able to help you with this.
We hope these hints will help you whitelist our email address in your email application, so you can see our messages in your inbox directly!