(last revised on the 14th of September 2021)
COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN AND MANAGE
We will only collect and use Your Personal Data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with Our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with You for Our services; and
- we have legitimate interests in using Your Personal Data and Your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Screenplay Unlimited Ltd, are the “data controller”. If You have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy. If you are based in the EU, you can also contact our EU Representative (see below).
The Personal Information that www.screenplayunlimited.com may collect from You and/or manage includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as email and postal addresses and telephone numbers;
- Product and Services use activity;
- Credit card and banking information;
- and Purchasing activities.
HOW WE OBTAIN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
SCREENPLAY Unlimited may obtain, collect, retain, store or otherwise maintain Your Personal Information from the following sources:
- Information that You provide to Us when You initiate communications with Us, subscribe to Our newsletter, respond to a survey published by Us or purchase goods and services from Us;
- Your entries for sweepstakes and other promotions provided or sponsored by Us;
- Your responses to communications from www.screenplayunlimited.com. From time to time, www.screenplayunlimited.com may communicate with You through email, postal mail or other forms of electronic communications regarding Your purchases of goods and services from Us and the Website. If You respond to these communications, Your responses may contain Personal Information;
- and Third parties to whom You have provided Your Personal Information and have consented to those third parties sale, rental or transfer of such Personal Information.
- Your use of some of Our products or services, such as Our online courses.
You can decline to provide Your Personal Information to www.screenplayunlimited.com by not engaging in the activities described above. If You decline to submit Personal Information, www.screenplayunlimited.com may not be able to or may choose not to provide to You some or all of the features available on the Website.
SCREENPLAY Unlimited also collects non-personally identifiable server-log information relating to users of the Website. This information, may include information such as, but not limited to Your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of Your request, date and time of access, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser and referrer Uniform Resource Locator. None of this information enables www.screenplayunlimited.com to personally identify or contact You.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Doing business with You, including processing payments and communicating with You regarding Your purchases of goods and services from www.screenplayunlimited.com;
- Communicating with You regarding sweepstakes and other contests offered or sponsored by www.screenplayunlimited.com that You have entered;
- Processing and managing Your use of Our website;
- Responding to Your questions, comments and requests;
- Where you have opted-in to receive marketing from Us, deliver communications that are relevant to Your preferences / may be of interest to You;
- Improving Our services and Website through analysis of information;
- Processing, formatting and displaying customized content on the Website for You;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve the Website and the other goods and services offered or provided by www.screenplayunlimited.com;
- Communicating with You, with Your consent, regarding new and additional www.screenplayunlimited.com services and changes to the Website;
- and/or Ensuring the technical functioning of the Website, including creating and maintaining back-ups or other archival copies of Personal Information and other related data.
We may share your Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
SCREENPLAY Unlimited restricts access to Personal Information to those employees, contractors and agents of www.screenplayunlimited.com who need to access Personal Information for the purposes specified above. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, www.screenplayunlimited.com does not share Your Personal Information with third parties without Your consent, except when We believe that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to comply with a subpoena or other judicial order or process, as otherwise required by law or in order to enforce www.screenplayunlimited.com's Terms of Service. In such circumstances, Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to www.screenplayunlimited.com's attorneys.
We may collect and track certain technical information to ensure that Your experiences on the Website and purchase of goods and services offered on the Website, including but not limited to the following:
- Log files - www.screenplayunlimited.com may use log files to track how our sites are being accesses and used. Log files track anonymous user information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet service providers, referring and exit pages, platform type, date and time stamps, and number of clicks to, from, and within our sites.
- Course activity - www.screenplayunlimited.com may use log files to track how You access an online course, for example which topic, module or quiz is accessed or completed, an estimation of how much time was spent on a course, when the course was started and completed, how many steps were completed overall, etc. This information allows Us to address technical issues, answer potential refund requests fairly, issue course completion certificates and more generally helps Us to improve Our products. If and only if You are part of a group/cohort of users belonging to a training organisation that has acquired a group license for a specific number of seats, a limited report with nominative information might be shared with the group organiser at their request so that the training organisation can assess the learning activity of each individual member of the group. This report - not a detailed log but a brief summary, one line per user - might include information such as the start date, the completion date, the number of steps completed, the last step accessed, the estimated time spent until completion and an estimation of the total time spent on the course. The main reason for sharing this information is to allow the organiser to assess and keep a record of course attendance for each user, in the way signing an attendance sheet during an in-person event would. When shared with the training organisation, it is always requested that such reports are kept confidential and the information they contain is clearly flagged as indicative only. If You request it, We can send You a copy of the personal information sent to the course organiser in connection to Your course activity, if applicable. This would only include information about You, not about other users, as We would never share anyone's personal information with other users.
- Information from Banner Ads - if You arrive at www.screenplayunlimited.com's website(s) through a banner ad or other Affiliate referral device, www.screenplayunlimited.com may track where You arrived from, as well as clicks that might have impacted our servers.
- We may use clear GIF Tracking Pixels to track user movement through our web sites for aggregated site traffic measuring. In addition, some Affiliates may set such tracking pixels on our web site pages to track completed forms and requests referred by their web sites.
Please be assured that no Personal Information is collected from or stored in these cookies, files or tracking devices.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
RETENTION PERIODS OF USE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children or young persons aged under 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us or via our postal address:
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data, if you can’t do it yourself by accessing your profile;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
OUR EU REPRESENTATIVE
Our EU Representative is: Laurence Nakam. They are based in France and can be contacted directly by emailing them, in English or in French, at the following address: .
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so, or we will ask for your permission to do so.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
SCREENPLAY Unlimited may collect or purchase information from third parties regarding persons who provided information to those third parties. Information provided to Us by the third party may include, but not limited to, individual names, email and postal addresses, telephone numbers, and any other information provided to the third party. www.screenplayunlimited.com uses its reasonable best efforts to ensure that (i) the third party possesses the right to transfer the information to www.screenplayunlimited.com and (ii) www.screenplayunlimited.com has received the right to communicate with the persons who provided the information.
If the email address You provide to www.screenplayunlimited.com is a wireless address, You agree to receive messages at such address from www.screenplayunlimited.com. You understand that Your wireless carrier's standard rates apply to these messages. You represent and warrant that You are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that You are authorized to approve the applicable charges associated therewith.
INFORMATION SHARING AND ONWARD TRANSFER
SCREENPLAY Unlimited reserves the right to sell, rent or otherwise share some or all of Your Personal Information with other companies or individuals outside of www.screenplayunlimited.com if:
- You have consented to such sale, rental or sharing; and/or
Certain areas of the Website such as areas only available to our Affiliate and/or customer network, may have additional or different terms and conditions than those addressed in this policy. If You access any of these areas, You should consult the privacy policies posted in those areas.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You acknowledge that the personal information You provide to www.screenplayunlimited.com is collected and stored in the country where SCREENPLAY Unlimited's servers are located (which might be the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and/or any other European country depending on Our current internet service provider), and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information in any of these countries, regardless of Your country of domicile.
By completing forms provided by www.screenplayunlimited.com and providing personal information through the Website, through any means, and by using the Website and services contained therein, You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are an actual person of at least 18 years of age, You have the right to provide the information that You submit to www.screenplayunlimited.com, and the information You submit is accurate, complete and truthful; and
"CONTACT US" INFORMATION
If You communicate with Us through the 'Contact Us' form, We may ask You for Personal Information such as Your name, email address or phone number. If You are contacting Us with respect to a customer service issue, We may use the Personal Information that You provide to contact You in order to resolve that customer service issue. If necessary to resolve Your customer service issue, the Personal Information that You provide to Us may be shared with third parties in order to resolve the issue. Please understand that by providing such information in connection with a customer service issue, You are giving Your express consent for Us to use Your Personal Information to contact and communicate with You regarding that customer service issue.
Our full details are: Screenplay Unlimited Ltd
Postal Address: 10, Orange Street, Haymarket, London WC2H 7DQ
COOKIE DECLARATION (Updated Regularly, If Applicable):
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-other||Persistent||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Persistent||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|wp-settings-hashed||Persistent||2 days||Needed for video playback.|
|s3mvDomain||session||1 hour||Needed for video playback.|
|wp-settings-encrypted||Persistent||2 days||Needed for video playback.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Persistent||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non-necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Persistent||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Persistent||1 year||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category "Analytics".|
|wordpress_test_cookie||session||session||This cookie is used to check if the cookies are enabled on the users' browser.|
|wp-resetpass||session||past||This cookie is used by Wordpress to reset the user password when requested.|
|PHPSESSID||session||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|_ga||Third-Party||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_4FHBEPW33G||Third-Party||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_fbp||Third-Party||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|fr||Third-Party||3 months||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|