Until now, our affiliate program was only available to a few partners, mostly not-for-profit organisations and film bodies, who were able to offer their audience an additional discount on our self-led online courses, before or after an event.
We’ve decided to open this program to all of the clients, live workshop / online course participants, and writers/directors that we’ve worked with.
If you’re enthusiastic about the Story-Type Method, this program provides an ideal way to ethically recommend our training so that even more filmmakers and storytellers can benefit from this groundbreaking approach to screenwriting and script development.
Joining our affiliate program, which is easy and free, allows you to offer an additional discount to your audience, team, friends and colleagues, and / or to earn a commission on each referral.
More About Our Affiliate Program
Currently, this program is only open to those who have first-hand experience of our training and services:
- Clients who have organised a live workshop with us or for whom we’ve done some training or consulting & coaching work.
- Participants who have completed one of our live workshops and self-led online courses.
- Writers, directors and producers who have worked with us on a project.
When you become an affiliate, you can pick one of the following options:
- Option 1: 20% commission rate on each referral, no additional discount for your audience, team, friends or colleagues, though they can still take advantage of any discount offered on the website, such as our new tier-based pricing.
- Option 2: 10% commission rate on each referral and 10% discount for your audience, team, friends or colleagues, in addition to any discount already offered on the website.
- Option 3: 0% commission rate on each referral and 20% discount for your audience, team, friends and colleagues, in addition to any discount already offered on the website. This option is often chosen by not-for profit organisations and film bodies, but it can also be selected by commercial companies and individuals.
Note that referrals can’t be generated on your own purchases (including when using a different email address).
How to Join Our Affiliate Program
Once you’re logged in, open the Member’s Area menu located at the top of most pages. The last option will take you to the Affiliate Registration Page. Alternatively, you can come back here, you’ll find a button to join.